Sunday, February 26, 2006

I'm back

I'll start getting back in to posting this week. Needed a break to establish some new routines. Thanks to everyone who emailed encouraging me to write again. Your thoughtfulness is much appreciated.

I can't think of a better way to get back into this than to point to this unbelievably inspiring story about a special ed student who had his chance to shine, and made the most of it. This is a must-see video. (Hat tip to my new favorite sports blog, Burnt Orange Nation.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike in Texas said...

It's about time!! Good to see you back.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Al said...

Hope you enjoyed your time away, and I join Mike in saying it's good to see you back.

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back as well!

4:45 AM  
Blogger EdWonk said...

'Bout time. Glad that you're back in the swim of things.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares