Thursday, November 10, 2005

Message to Dover: God hates you

You've probably already heard about Pat Robertson's love for the good people of Dover, Pennsylvania following their rejection of the eight board members who instituted a creationist curriculum. But just in case you haven't:

"I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover: if there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God, you just rejected Him from your city," Robertson said on his daily television show broadcast from Virginia, "The 700 Club."

"And don't wonder why He hasn't helped you when problems begin, if they begin. I'm not saying they will, but if they do, just remember, you just voted God out of your city. And if that's the case, don't ask for His help because he might not be there," he said.


Get it? God hates you. Way to go, Dover Pa. You heathens. You scum.

I've got to say, so many people get up in arms about Robertson, but I love him. He makes us progressives look even more sensible than we already are and religious conservatives look even more crazy than they already are.

Keep up the good work, Pat. We should give you a salary. Oh, I forgot, you're already making millions scamming charitable donations. But I suppose God loves you, huh?

1 Comments:

Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

I just talked about the same thing over at my place. Because you know, we've seen God smite other evil people, right?

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares