Wednesday, October 05, 2005
- Name: Education at the Brink
- Location: Austin, Texas, United States
I was once a teacher. I now work in government and maintain a passion for education issues. I earned a Bachelor's in the Humanities and a Master's in Education from UT-Austin, the greatest university ever.
- Kahlenberg on integration of a different kind
- Special ed case in the Supreme Court
- UT's sort-of diversity
- 10 voucher schools fail to disclose information
- To agree or not to agree, that was the question
- Health care savings for districts and teachers?
- More on New Orleans' universities
- Rebuilding New Orleans
- EdWeek hosts a live chat tomorrow about the rebuil...
- Inventiveness and progress