Sunday, August 21, 2005
- Name: Education at the Brink
- Location: Austin, Texas, United States
I was once a teacher. I now work in government and maintain a passion for education issues. I earned a Bachelor's in the Humanities and a Master's in Education from UT-Austin, the greatest university ever.
- The other dropout problem
- Much ado about AYP
- Private funding for public schools
- Scopes Part 2
- Where Ag and Ed meet
- NAEP scores misleading?
- More conflict of interest in the Ed Dept?
- A simple solution
- Is there intelligent life in the White House?