Friday, January 14, 2005

Links

Joe Thomas, who posted the hillarious Rodney Dangerfield quote in a comment the other day, has a great website called Shutupandteach.com. The website is named for the general message he gets from policymakers whenever he protests their myopic plans for "reform." Check it out.

I've also added a link to Dave Shearon. I've been reading his excellent blog for awhile and only recently realized it wasn't on my blogroll. Sorry about that, Dave, but there it is.

And finally, I was pleased to hear that Seeing the Forest added me to their mile long blogroll. It's a blog that's got a lot more than education so I'll wait to add it to my blogroll until I figure out how to do categories. For now, you'll find only education sites and blogs in my roll. At any rate, it's a good read, check it out, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares